1.5% LH DEVELOPER
UNIVERSAL 1.5% - 5 VOL DEVELOPER • MAXIMUM DEPOSIT • MIXED 1:2
- Formulated for Couture Silk Demi Permanent and Permanent
- Colour contains an alkali (ammonia or MEA), this determines if lift will occur
- Ideal for toning highly porous hair – preventing further cuticle damage
- Ideal for toning hair where no base breaking (lift) is wanted (especially fine hair)
- Fine hair texture contains less cuticle and therefore easier to lighten
- 1.5% = less oxygen = less colour pigments to the hair
- Longer lasting colour results
- Test stranding is recommended
** Breaking the base, or a base break, is a professional hair colour technique used to blend the natural hair that is not highlighted in-between foils. It is used to break-up the darker roots that were not lightened, which helps remove any line of demarcation in your hair colour.
Only use Leyton House Developers with Couture Silk colour to ensure a highly stable and pH balanced colouring system and maximum coverage and colour durability.
2% COLOUR CONVERT
Colour Convert (2%) has the ability to convert any Couture Silk Permanent colour to a tone on tone Demi Permanent in 20 minutes.
Colour Convert reduces the alkalinity and therefore reducing the lift to the natural hair. Use for colour balancing mix 1:2 and visually process or an ideal developer for toning with LH Toners.
Why not try Colour Convert with Twilights collection for richer grey tones.
Mix and Process
1:2 up to 20 minutes
Note: Can be applied to pre shampooed hair if desired.