The BIGGEST announcement for 2020!
WINNERS of the Leyton House Professional Colour Competition for 2020.
We literally had 100’s of entrants around the world and our judges who included Joanne Cowen (Instyle Magazine), Stella Cini (Global Social Media Influencer), Megan Danskine (Pro Hair UK), Danielle Keightley (Playbook Creative) and Simon Crawford (Global Education Mentor)had their work cut out. Well, the votes are in and it was unanimous who their winner was to be.
Jasmine of Jasmines Hair, is a freelance hairdresser based in the UK who has been hairdressing since 2015. In 2017 she was confident enough to go out on her own where she specialises in modern colouring techniques, root melts, balayage, and creative hair upstyles.
Jasmine’s creativity, flair for colour, seamless blend with waves and modern bangs awarded her the overall winner. We look forward to her entry next year.
We cannot forget that votes also went out for the People’s Choice Award, where you voted for your favourite look.
1. Hair was lightened previously using Leyton house blonda 9 and 20vol.
2. Lifted blonde slightly higher: Teasy Lights + Leyton House Blonda 7 + 20vol
3. Root Shadow: 20gms Couture Silk 5.6 + 10gms 5.0 on wet hair
4. Process 25 mins. Washed and dried hair, then created a SPANGLES Colour Melt
SPANGLES COLOUR MELT
Roots: Cherry Berry
Midlengths: 50gms Pineapple Pop + 5 gms Cherry Berry
Ends: Pineapple Pop
Processed: 20 mins, rinsed, trimmed and styled
PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD
Voting closed on 12th October, we had an overwhelming quantity of over a thousand voters respond to this category.
Congratulations Andrea from Belleza Hair and Beauty, Bratislava, Slovakia for her beautiful entry and taking inspiration from current trends and nailing the brief of classic elements with a twist.
1. Prelightened hair Alpine Blonda 7 + 6%
2. Root Melt: Couture Silk Demi 25gm .000 Clear + 25gm .002 Silver + 15gm .11 Frost + 1.5%
3. Mids to ends: 20gm Couture Silk 10.2 + 6gm Rouge Magenta + 1.5%
A huge congratulations to EVERYONE who entered - We can't wait for 2021